Tuesday, April 22, 2008

GoJane Foot Candy



One of my favorite online stores to browse for foot candy is GoJane. All of their styles, including boots, are under $50. While the prices may be easy on the wallet, the shoes may not be so easy on the feet. Although I like many of the styles, I can't help but cringe as I imagine the discomfort that some of the 4" heels may cause me. Being the shoe-aholic that I am, I just couldn't say no to the Balenciaga inspired boot/sandals at the amazing price of $41.99 (#2 in the photo above). Sometimes, when it comes to footwear, I'm willing to suffer a little in the name of fashion. I remember my first pair of heels - some perforated pastel pink ankle boots that I absolutely adored as a tween. Fast forward to yesterday, when someone remarked at the dentist's office that I'm always wearing a new pair of boots on each visit. I guess I've always been a boot girl! Thanks to some after dinner browsing on GoJane, I will soon be the proud new owner of some very stylish (but probably poorly made) open-toed boots.

Pictured above:
1. Orange gladiators, gojane.com, $21.99
2. Boots in camel (they also come in black), gojane.com. $41.99
3. Patent slingbacks, gojane.com $22.99

No comments: