Monday, April 14, 2008

Treat your inner doll



Shhh, don't tell anyone, but I have an inner Barbie, and this bag from Bulga totally brings it out!

There is something about the crackled vintage looking purple patent leather, retro shape, and gold turn lock that makes me want to don a pair of white knee high boots (on my beautifully arched feet), and a polyester mini dress, and take off in my corvette, dream van, or maybe my vacation trailer with my genderless but perfectly coiffed boyfriend.
Seriously, as most readers by now know, I am not one given to fits of frivolity...unless it involves shiny purple things.
The Bulga BNK bag doesn't go with everything, and is not for everyone. It is also a bag that once you wear it, everyone will know you as the girl with the big purple bag...but you won't see yourself coming and going!
You can get one from Kitson for $595 and indulge your inner Barbie to something frivolous today!


No comments: