Sunday, June 22, 2008

Limited-Edition essie Neon Collection!



essiesummerneon.jpg

I know, I know everyone has already heard that this season is all about the neons, so I hate to bring it up, buuuut I absolutely love essie's new line of neon colors. Just released, the limited-edition collection consists of--

Short Shorts, a flamingo pink
Mini Shorts, a vibrant orange
Shorty Pants, a lemon yellow
Bermuda Shorts, a bright purple


My fav is Short Shorts which I’m currently sporting on both my toes and fingers and last night, I matched the shade with these crazy Betsey Johnson shoes and a fluorescent Deborah Marquit bra!

bj.JPG
...no worries the rest of my outfit was perfectly demure, which is why I love these shades...they're the perfect way to add some light-hearted summer-fun to a classic outfit, especially for those of us not ready to splash on some purple lipstick!

No comments: