Saturday, May 10, 2008

Get Personal With Bobbi Brown



bobbigetspersonal.jpg
I went to Saks this weekend to use my Friends and Family discount (15% off cosmetics- make up never goes on sale so you can only imagine how excited I was!) and stocked up on the newest Bobbi invention (the woman is brilliant!), custom palettes for mixing and matching my favorite shades! I like the convenience of eyeshadow quads but I usually only use one or two colors which means the other shades are a total waste! With this custom compact, I was able to choose three fab shadows that I love and will use often (the shimmers: Beige, Ash and Snow) and a blush (Pale pink)-- all in one easy to use compact! You can switch out the colors depending on the season or your whim, the pieces literally pop out like a lego. I am totally obsessed, this will make traveling with make up SO easy! But the real reason I love it is because it is just so incredibly fun. The mirror on the compact is also nice and big, again, am mad for the custom palettes! I am going back tomorrow to get a few matte shadows to balance the shimmer washes, this is completely addicting! At Bobbi Brown counters worldwide. Shadows: $20 Compact: $10

No comments: